How to ReFile in software: Click the menu, Tax Return > ReFile; Click menu T1013, T1135, PAD for submitting the forms.

Planner, optimizers and other powerful features in FutureTax guarantee to get you the maximum refund.
More ...

Any questions?
Please don't hesitate to send us an enquiry.


1. Line 352, 367 (Family caregiver amount for children under 18 years of age)

Please refer to CRA T1 guide.

You can claim an amount for each of your or your spouse’s or common-law partner’s children who:

  • are under 18 years of age at the end of the year;
  • lived with both of you throughout the year; and
  • have an impairment in physical or mental functions. For more information, see Family caregiver amount (FCA).

The full amount can be claimed in the year of the child’s birth, death, or adoption.

2. Newcomer Basic Amount Proration

This is not new but have to pay attention. The proration rules have been changed by CRA. Please check relevant documents on CRA website. As long as lines 5292 and 5293 on Efile/Netfile worksheet are zeros, or 5292/(5292+5293)>90%, there will be no proration.

3. Tuition Transfer

On the parent's return, click Depdendants button at the top tool box, claim the dependant and enter the Tuition Transfer field. The amounts of the Tuition Transfer are exact from line 327 and 5920 of Federal and Provincial Schedule 11 on child's return.